Wednesday, December 5

Picture with Santa

Davis has a Christmas party with all the other resident doctors tomorrow night and I realized today that I have nothing to wear. I took both kids by myself to the mall today.

why, why, WHY did I think this would be a good idea??? We were there for three hours and I bought nothing, NOTHING. Karsten had two tantrums "I WANT TO BUY THIS!!!" "put it back we are not buying it" " NOOOOOO I WANT TO BUY THIS!!" Thomas eventually got so tired that he wouldnt hold his head up and just kept resting it on my arm which doesnt work too well when wheeling. He eventually fell asleep in my lap so we shopped for another hour and went past the toy isle again, oops, "I WANT TO BUY THIS!!!" screaming and yelling and tears... and of course people staring.

And now I still have a party to go to with nothing to wear... but at least we got a cute picture with Santa and we all made it home alive!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, that is really cute! I can't believe you went with both of them for 3 hours! YOU were the trooper. Supermom. I HATE shopping with kids. Won't do it. You should have dropped them off with me. I have nothing to wear to that said party tomorrow either...oh well! Maybe I will sneak out while they are all at school. Anyway, see you there! Hopefully not naked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have called! OR better yet dropped them off! I didn't leave until after 4..cute picture though and good for you for lasting soooooo long!

    ReplyDelete