Tuesday, December 11

One Lucky Girl!

I came across some pictures of Davis and I from when we were dating. How Did I find such a catch?! He was always full of fun date ideas. Davis has always loved me for who I am. For some reason tonight I am feeling especially blessed to have him as my husband. We have been through so much together this past year with all our moves. I have learned that my family means so much to me and that as long as we are together then nothing else matters. I don't have to try to be someone else he loves me for who I am. I can't think of anyone else I could spend a week in a car with driving for 32hrs and hardly listen to any music and talk the whole time! He is truly my BEST friend. These pictures make me happy!

See the yellow canoe in the background?
We went on a double date canoeing down the St. Mary's river.
This was at the follow up date. We smashed it up when we tipped over in the rapids.
See...I told you he was full of good date ideas!
We patched it up and had some fun on the quads too.

Flying over Waterton National Park.
We both have memories of climbing those mountains as kids.

This has always been one of my favorite pictures.
I don't know why... I just love it!

He is a bit of a romantic!

I think he looks like such a hottie in this picture!

Best day ever ~ Love ya babe!

6 comments:

  1. you guys are the cutest! I can't wait til we live closer. David was just saying the other day how he missed Davis and their early morning man-dates together. David hasn't gone running since. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is sweet. Fun to see the dating portion of it all. And it isn't even your anniversary or anything! Way to blog about love, without a reason to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like that picture because of "the truck"...isn't that "the truck". Davis is full of good ideas, I will second that one. He's a pretty lucky guy too, for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH SHA SHA BOO BOO!! Love it! I need to find some old ones of dad and I ...Keep remembering how much you love that husband of yours..He is soooo good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realize this has nothing to do with your post, but I always forget how TALL you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, Megan you are funny. You know the funny thing is that when I do stand up I am suprised at how SHORT people are!

    ReplyDelete