Not too much excitement for the rest of the day. Thomas had a nap, Karsten had quiet time, and I read a book. We checked the mail and got a letter from Uncle Reid!! Then made pizza for super and kids had an early bedtime. I finished my book and Davis made 7 yes SEVEN pumpkin pies!! He is amazing!
Saturday, October 6
Munch and Crunch = Thomas Time
I dropped Karsten off in the morning for his Munch and Crunch class and Thomas and I headed out for some shopping. I wanted to find a cute cardigan...no luck. So, I decided since I rarely ever do anything just for Thomas and he is always just along for the ride, it was time for some Thomas Time. So we went to Walmart so Thomas could play with the toys. Yes I am one of those moms. I find a good magazine and let my kids have at'er...they love it and so do I. win win.
Not too much excitement for the rest of the day. Thomas had a nap, Karsten had quiet time, and I read a book. We checked the mail and got a letter from Uncle Reid!! Then made pizza for super and kids had an early bedtime. I finished my book and Davis made 7 yes SEVEN pumpkin pies!! He is amazing!
Not too much excitement for the rest of the day. Thomas had a nap, Karsten had quiet time, and I read a book. We checked the mail and got a letter from Uncle Reid!! Then made pizza for super and kids had an early bedtime. I finished my book and Davis made 7 yes SEVEN pumpkin pies!! He is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Did Davis bake all those pies. Wow, I am impressed.
ReplyDeleteDavid Walters