Friday, October 5

Better late than never...

I was on a roll and then I missed a day, and you know it's amazing how you can forget everything you did the day before. But thankfully I took lots of pics!

In the morning we had plans to drive to the Canada Games Center for some indoor play time, but... Davis had the car. So we bundled up and went for a walk instead. We checked the mail first and we had mail! A little package had arrived from Tripp Jewelry Boutique. I helped design their new logo and webpage banner. Go check it out. They have super cute stuff! Then we walked down to the Indian Craft Store that I have been wanting to go to ever since I discovered it a while back. I bought a little papoose key chain and a native storybook for Thomas. Then it was home for lunch.

Davis came home early and took Karsten swimming and Thomas had a long nap. The house was so quiet.

In the evening we decided we needed to grocery shop. Our options: 1)Davis go alone and I bathe and put the kids to bed by myself. 2) Davis take Thomas with him and I just have to worry about Karsten 3) We all go together. We choose option 3 and didnt get home until 9pm and then put the kids to bed so... after cleaning the house I had no energy to post. remind me to never do that again. Should have gone with option 1 and had both kids in bed before Davis even got home and had the night to ourselves. Oh well, we got the food and picked out the cutest matching pj's for the boys!

 
 
this is what happens when you leave your toys out
and mommy runs them over. Steamroller is now in two pieces!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment