Friday, October 26

Library Day

There was story time at the library today so we thought we would check it out. Karsten totally got into the stories and Thomas... well he got into the stories too by pulling them all off the shelf! They made a craft and then we had some cuddle time and read books together. This afternoon Davis and Karsten hungout in the front yard and built "the best snow fort ever!!!"

This evening we got invited out, by a mom I met at the library, to a vegetarian potluck. It was a lot of fun and the food was fantastic! Unfortunatly I didnt have my camera to take any pictures. I love that we can travel clear across the country and meet amazing people everywhere we go. I wish we could clump them all together in the same place and not have to leave them all behind.









 

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures and I love how you make friends wherever you go..you are a friend magnet! I love you and miss you , Momxox

    ReplyDelete