Thursday, June 27

A new life in PA!

We moved ...AGAIN!!! Call me crazy, or maybe insane.... or adventurous! I like adventerous best. We will be living in Prince Albert Saskatchewan for the next year.

We rented a REAL Uhaul trailer and loaded it to the brim. It's amazing how much stuff you can have even after moving 8 times in one year. We de-junk everytime and still had trouble fitting eveything.

 
We broke the trip up and spent the night in Saskatoon. It took us 8 hours to get there...longest trip of my life! Davis drove the Uhaul and I pulled our little trailer and had BOTH boys with me. We got to toon town at 8:30pm and these two little munchkins were FULL of energy.
 


So we decided to hit up the waterslides and have a good time! Yes we are one of those parents who keeps their kids up until 10pm splashing and yelling in the hotel pool!
 

 
 
The next morning Davis had an interview and I took the kids to the waterpark. Saskatoon is a beautiful city! We enjoyed the morning there and then it was on to PA!

 
 
OUR NEW HOME IN PRINCE ALBERT SASKATCHEWAN
 
 
 
We love our new house!! It took Thomas a while to get use to it. He kept getting lost and would just call out to me until he found me. The little ward out here came to help us move in and brought us food. It is so nice belonging to a church that has such great volunteers!
 
Davis and Karsten got working on the ramp first thing. I have such handy men in my life!
 
 
of course the crew needed to stop for a lunch break!
 

 
It's so fun having a "formal" livingroom to decorate and hopefully keep toy-free.

 
I love love love my new headboard made by my brother and sis-in-law!

 
Oh, and dont let me forget to introduce you to our new little friend!! YIKES!
 
other than the snake... I think we will like it here!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So many great pictures, it warms my heart. Looks like some adventures in the Yawney family. I'm so happy for you Liza! Your house looks awesome, I love your decorating style.

    ReplyDelete