Here's to an adventerous year to come!!
Saturday, April 27
Announcement Time!!
It's official, we are having another baby!! I am 11 weeks pregnant. It has been my hardest pregnancy yet. I have been so sick and sooo tired. Why does making a baby have to be so darn hard? I had my first ultrasound this week and baby is doing fine. Still too little to tell if it is a boy or girl. I will be happy either way. I am due some time mid November. We will be living in Prince Albert Saskatchewan, far far away from family... so I hope we meet some really good people out there that can help us out.
Here's to an adventerous year to come!!
Here's to an adventerous year to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Congrats! That little bean couldn't come to a better home! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Congratulations! That is exciting and from your perspective somewhat daunting (3 was a trick to wrap my mind around). You will meet some great people I am sure!! Sorry you are sick
ReplyDeleteYay congrats!
ReplyDeleteI just had to censor myself about making babies, you should be proud. But Yippee!! More beautiful Yawney children in this world. I'm very happy for your family!!
ReplyDelete