Saturday, March 2

Thomas can stand!

We have been living in Calgary for the past few weeks. With the help of family and friends, Davis built a ramp for our house here. It is massive! It has allowed me to come and go each day. I have been swimming 3-4 times a week. (until my kids got sick). Our time is almost up here though and we get to move home to Lethbridge in 6 days!! (but who's counting?)

 Now that's a ramp!

The crew! A storm blew in while they were building. It only lasted about 10 minutes...CRAZY!


In the few weeks that we have lived here Thomas has started to pull up on the furniture and walk around. He is almost 17 months, so it's about time!

And just today he has started to free stand all by himself!! My world is about to change... not sure how I feel about this. I guess I got to enjoy the crawling stage (or in Thomas' case, the scooting stage) for longer than most.

Here is my big standing boy!

( I ended up having to upload this video through YouTube. So I have no idea what videos it will link to at the end. Sorry. If you want to watch it again just refresh your window)





No comments:

Post a Comment