LOVES it!
His favourite thing to do is clean off the car!
On the days that are too cold we bring it inside
Meet Mr. Snowman. In the sun he melted small, small, small.
So we put him in the freezer... how do you feel about that Mr. Snowman?
This year I had a lot of fun wrapping gifts. It's all about a pretty package!
You can find the tutorial to this crafty toothpick star HERE
I think the site is in German or something... so you have to figure it out just by the pictures!
I even had fun decorating the envelopes for our Christmas cards. I am officially in LOVE with washi tape! You can find it on ETSY or in Lethbridge at SPLURGE
Why do my boys get so messy when painting?
I guess it's a good thing I took his shirt off...or maybe I should have left it on!
Picture taken by Karsten
Thanks to my mom for the frozen cookie dough
nothing beats instant homemade cookies!
(picture taken by Karsten)
No comments:
Post a Comment