Monday, December 31
Here's to 2013!
Both boys are asleep. Davis is at the hospital ready to deliver the New Years baby. I decided celebrate new years eve with the movie "17 Again" haha, yes I know, lame! But I actually really enjoyed it. I loved my time in High School and have always said I would go back in a heart beat. It was so easy back then. I hung out with my friends everyday. Life was all about having fun! and I had a LOT of fun! Watching that movie made me realize that it is not all the past. I need to live in the present. Tomorrow is the start of a new year. A time to make new goals. To try and be a better person. To learn from the past and grow in the future. It feels like this year has been one of the most eventful years yet. We have lived all over the country and have made so many new friends. I am excited to see what 2013 has to offer. I have four more moves to look forward to. Life is never boring. I love my little family and I can't wait to live 2013 with them. So thank you Zacky for teaching me this lesson! Here's to 2013! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment