~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM~
Someone was excited about the party!
We met for dinner at Mocha Cabana. We love this place. They always have live music.
Three of my favourite people.
The birthday gang
the rest of the gang
Butternut Squash pasta...mmm!
Lookin good ladies!
After dinner we headed back to my moms house.
My moms house is a Winter Wonderland. Seriously it is amazing!
Worth stopping by to see if you are in the area.
She has found most of her decor at local thrift shops.
It's all in the details. I think she should hire out and decorate homes or do window displays.
Or at least start a blog on decorating for less!
I love this nativity. It has been set up every year ever since I can remember. I think she bought it when we were kids and they had no money but she loved it and wanted to buy something special. It cost over $100 or something like that.
She has four trees. Each one has a different theme.
She got these from the Salvation Army. They are beautiful!
She just has an eye for presentation.
We ended the night with a slice of Davis' homemade Peanut Butter Pie.
mmm. mmm. Good!
4 trees! Wow. Amazing decorations. That pie looks deadly. I don't know how Davis keeps his girlish figure eating that kind of stuff and all. That would go straight to my hips!
ReplyDelete