We spent the morning at home, inside....bored. So, in the afternoon we decided to go out and explore the neighborhood! We live in the BEST location in town.
This church is across the way from us. I love the wreaths on the doors.
Just down the street is this Barber shop. Don't you just want to get your hair cut there? It's adorable!
Right around the corner from our house is this bridge into a city park. Our house backs on to this park area.
Me and my little man.
On the path to the park. It is paved and shoveled. Perfect!
They must put on concerts here in the summer.
These benches are placed all through the park. They are all dedicted to someone.
We spent some time at the playground, until it got too cold.
It was then time to go home and do some baking/crafting. We made salt dough ornaments.
At one point I looked over and saw Thomas liking the cookie cutter. I think he enjoyed all the salt! Tomorrow we will paint them.
Looks like a neat place... didn't that one author live there...... W.O. Mitchell? I would love to read one of his books.
ReplyDelete