Wednesday, November 21

A Good-bye Girls Night

With all our moving I havnt had time to post about my amazingly fun girls night in Meadow Lake. I was blessed to meet two amazing girls when I was in Meadow Lake and become good friends with them. Actually, more than good friends. These girls were the best! It was sad to leave. We got together one last time for a night of steamers, bowling and herbal tea! I'm greatful for the power of friendships and I know we will will keep in touch over the years. Here's to Jenn and Andrea!

They have this really trendy cute eatery in town. They serve all kinds of drinks and desserts!

Gingerbread Steamers...mmm

Andrea brought me a going away gift. Pot Holders that her mom made! So cute.


After the Eatery we werent ready to say good-bye so went bowling. After than we still werent ready to say good-bye yet so we headed over to The Bears Den!

They had so many good teas to choose from. I went with Raspberry Blackcurrent.


I'm sure going to miss these girls...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you met them! Thanks girls for hanging out with MY girl!!

    ReplyDelete