Saturday, October 13

Thomas turns ONE!

I can hardly believe a year has gone by since we welcomed little Thomas to the world. He is such a blessing to our family.

This morning in true Walters fashion we had a little birthday table for Thomas. This afternoon we celebrated with banana muffins and went out on the town. Thomas loves to leave the house so we went for a walk on main street.

Thomas doesnt crawl and he doesnt stand... but he can scoot faster than anyone I know! He says: mama, dada, banana, shut, juice, baby, thank you and knows the sign for "more". He folds his arms for prayer and does the actions for "itsy bitsy spider" and "twinkle twinkle".

We sure do love our little Yukon Tom!















1 comment:

  1. I remember the birthday table when I stayed with Amber and Wade! It was THE BEST! :) Happy Birthday little Thomas! You're such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete