Tuesday, October 2

Letters and Hot Chocolate!

Moments after my last post Karsten ran into my room all excited saying "it's snowing!" ...and sure enough it was :(   BUT, thankgoodness it all melted away! Today was much nicer and we decided to go for walk to the park and mail some letters along the way. After playing at the park for a while and gathering the BIGGEST leaves, we headed over to a nearby hotel and ordered hot chocolate! Karsten also wanted french fries and carrots and I of course got dessert.

After that it was homeward bound for naps and a little relaxation. The perfect way to end the afternoon!

 

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! Your boys are so dang cute and I love hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza I LOVE the blog! So I was just thinking about the question you had asked a while back regarding your article about being a Mom in wheelchair. How do you take your kids for walks and what about when you're at the park? How do you manage the chaos of your little ones running around?

    Your such an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I'm gald you asked. You know it was funny when I was at the resturant yesturday after the park, the waitress just kept telling everyone how my three year old just walks beside me and my (almost) one year old just sits on my lap. She was in amazement and told almost eveyone that came in! haha it was funny. It's true though. Karsten just walks beside me as we cross the street and then when we are at the park he just runs around and plays and Thomas and I just stay on the grass. When it's time to go Karsten just comes and we leave. It's practically a miracle! Or course there is the odd day when he doesnt want to leave the park and wont come, but that is true with most kids. Thats when the patients has to kick in and he eventually always follows when I start to wheel away. He is getting older though and listens better. When THomas was first born I never took them both out alone. It took about 7 months and moving far away from family before I was brave enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog sis. Don't fizzle out. Keep the adventures coming. We missed you guys at the reunion at Sylvan. I still need to send you our pics. Take care! - Drew

    ReplyDelete