I can't believe how fast 4 months has gone by and that it is time to say goodbye to our Whitehorse home. I have mixed feelings about it. We had such a fun and beautiful summer there and met so many amazing people. But it is time for the next adventure!! The trailer is packed (Karsten checked the tires) and we are on the road! We planned to stay in Watson Lake our first night but ended up stopping at the Rancheria Motel because it was getting dark and the snow was coming down pretty thick. I dont know what it is but whenever I stay in motels I have this strange desire to move in. You know, live the simple hard life. Maybe we have been on the road for too long... Anyways, the kids traveled good and now we are getting in some screen time and snacks! (we dont have a TV so this is pretty exciting for Karsten)
Loved our short time together -- envious for road trip but maybe not your backseat drivers.
ReplyDeleteThanks to Davis for all your hard work and especially Eliza for keeping the home fires burning for everyone.
An honor to meet your wonderful family.
hope you will come back for a visit
You guys look very happy on day one of your trip! Hope it is good one all the way..thanks for the updates and man we miss those little boys!! Hugs and squeeze!
ReplyDelete